Gluten Free Yoga!

Ok, so yoga is always gluten free, but I wanted to take this opportunity to shamelessly self-promote my yoga class. After almost a year of training, I finally start teaching on Monday.





Yoga really helped me maintain my sanity before the doctors figured out I had Celiac. I've been doing yoga on an almost daily basis for six years now, and I can't imagine my life without it.





So if you are interested in checking it out, my class is from 7:30am-8:30am every monday morning at Yoga Works Midtown. 160 East 56th Street (between Lex and Third)12th Floor. It's a level I/II class so nothing fancy like the picture.



UPDATE: I finished teaching my class at Yoga Works. New schedule to come.


2 comments:

Lynn Barry said...

Good for you! I hope you get tons and tons of yoga students.
I will tell my son Pat, so that when he gets back to the city he might think about giving it a try. He runs and works out but maybe a class of yoga would be something he would like to try. Good luck!

Catherine said...

Thanks for spreading the word!