Gluten Free Pizza Party

Calling all gluten free food bloggers. You are invited to a gluten free blogging event to be held right here at Gluten Free Guide on Friday, April 13th with the theme “Pizza Party.” In Italy the number thirteen is considered lucky, so what better day for a new twist on an Italian favorite. According to wikipedia the “True Neapolitan Pizza Association” has set very specific rules that must be followed for an authentic Neapolitan pizza. Well as gluten free bloggers we must throw tradition to the wind and get creative with our gluten free creations.

The event is open to all bloggers who write about food or eating gluten free. Just make your favorite pizza with all gluten free ingredients and post it to your blog on Friday, April 13th. Send me an email at glutenguide{at}gmail.com to let me know who you are, where you live and a link to your post. Then I will post a recap with a link to all of the delicious creations.

PS – any gluten free bloggers that aren’t already on my blogroll, please send me an email and I will add you ASAP

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ready to experiment so we can all find the perfect gf pizza! My blog is www.glutenfreeforme.blogspot.com....actually, I am gluten free, Ellen, is my sister. She got me started on all this blogging. Come visit...see you on the 13th!!

Anonymous said...

oohh I have just the pizza in mind!!

My blog is http://www.gluten-free-living.net/news/

Can't wait for the party.

Catherine said...

Faye and Suzi - thanks for checking in, I can't wait to see your recipes!

Allergic Girl® said...

;-) for some reason i first read it as a party in nyc with pizza? that would be fun too sometime...