Happy Valentine's Day! I am leaving for a trip today - sure to return with new recipes, food and travel experiences to share with you. Before I go, I wanted to respond to Jeff's MeMe tag. (Since I already perpetuated this chain letter tradition in my first MeMe post, I won't be tagging anyone else.)
So here are a seven random facts about Ms. Gluten-Free Guide:
1. I love being an aunt. My adorable nephew lives in Texas now and I miss him terribly.
2. I live far away from my family but I talk to them on the phone almost everyday.
3. I am an eternal optimist.
4. As a yoga instructor I can now do backbends, forearm stands, handstands and all kinds of crazy things. But growing up, I couldn't even touch my toes.
5. I started eating sushi before eating cooked fish.
6. I helped Matt Damon get dressed once (you'll have to talk to me for the full story)
7. I overcame my fear this weekend, and chopped off my hair. It was scary, but now I love it.
It's a day to celebrate the important people in your life, go tell someone you love them!